Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account.
Anne Wilson Schaef.
2. It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
3. Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.
4. It's so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot messes with your health.
5. Investing in health will produce enormous benefits.
Gro Harlem Brundtland.
6. There's nothing more important than our good health - that's our principal capital asset.
7. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
8. Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of the year.
Franklin Pierce Adams.
9. To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
10. People Lose Health To Make Money And Then They Lose Money To Regain Health.
11. Money Can Pay Fees At The Hospital But It Can’t Buy You Health.
12. Every Human Being Is The Author Of His Own Health Or Disease.
13. A Healthy Attitude Is Contagious But Dont Wait To Catch It From Others.
Be A Carrier.
14. Health is not valued till sickness comes.
15. Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.
16. Money is the most envied, but the least enjoyed. Health is the most enjoyed, but the least envied.
Charles Caleb Colton.
17. He who enjoys good health is rich, though he knows it not.
18. All the money in the world can't buy you back good health.
19. Health is wealth , we never know its value until we lose it.
20. From the bitterness of disease man learns the sweetness of health.
21. The way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like and do what you'd rather not.
22. Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one.
23. The best doctor gives the least medicine.
24. He who has health, has hope ; and he who has hope, has everything.
25. To keep the body in good health is our duty … otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
26. The best advice is to avoid foods with health claims on the label, or better yet avoid foods with labels in the first place.
27. Without health life is not life; it is only a state of langour and suffering - an image of death.
28. Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
29. Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have.
Winston S. Churchill.
30. Time And health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.
31. From the bitterness of disease man learns the sweetness of health.